A career placement survey is a kind of a survey which is drafted or used by career counselling agencies or consultancy companies to get responses from different people so as to help them to select and enter a particular career field. These surveys test the aptitude and capabilities of an individual and based on the result of the survey, the placement agencies help in the placement procedure. Any such survey is in the form of a multiple choice questionnaire which has basic and easy questions. Given for your reference is a sample of a career placement survey which can be of help for any person.
Sample Career Placement Survey:
Kindly answer the following questions by ticking the relevant option or filling in the provided spaces.
Current employment status: employed/unemployed?
Educational qualifications: _______________
1. Have you previously worked in a particular field of career?
2. Are you currently working in a desired career field?
3. If no, then which is your desired career field?
4. Are you an individual who likes to handle creative tasks and use creativity in work?
5. Do you like mechanical or fixed frame of work?
6. Do you believe in hardwork and persistence?
7. If given a chance, would you like to move out of the city and work?
8. Would you want an office scenario of work or do you like to attend to field duties?
a) Office scenario
b) Field duties
9. Select one or more of the following appropriate or relevant options
a) I like technical or computer based duties
b) I like to handle paperwork
c) I possess leadership and managerial skills
d) I can multitask
e) I like to mix work with creativity and flexibility